Time is running out on so many of our friends as overcrowded shelters have to choose between turning one away or putting one "down" to make the room for the next. There's another way ... a better way.
The Adopt * Foster * Volunteer Pup & Purr Opportunities Calendar is full of days and ways, life-saving promotional dates, tips, tools & techniques to help us do the most for our fur-friends in need and inspire our friends to join in and help too.
The Adopt * Foster * Volunteer
Extra, extra value and ease of use! Includes handy checklists you’ll use again and again: Your Vehicle Mileage Record Keeper, Volunteer Opportunity Checklist, Adoption Event Checklist, Pet-Sitter/Walker Checklist and more. Special “Diary” pages and diary writing ideas help you make this a year to remember, forever.
Calendar Components Include:
- Monthly calendar with events and opportunities.
Includes plenty of space for you to add your own!
- Monthly Activity Pages which feature:
* “Easy Opportunities to Help”. This consists of two to three easy-does-it but oh so helpful ways you and your family can support your rescue.
* Recommended reading selections that fit with the month’s rescue ‘theme’. For example, September is “Adopt A Senior Pet Month.” Reading recommendations include: Why Good Things Happen to Good People, The Healing Power of Pets Harnessing the Amazing Ability of Pets to Make and Keep People Happy and Healthy and Rescuing Sprite.
- Monthly Diary Pages with space to record:
* Your volunteer mileages and expenses – very handy for year-end tax
* Steps & Miles Covered
* Smiles & Special Times shared with family and friends
* Top 3 Health & Happiness Accomplishments
* Tips & Treats
* A space to acknowledge yourself and those special friends (peeps & fur-friends) who made a difference in your month.
- Inspirational Tales of Rescued Tails!
The Calendar and Activity pages feature rescued fur-friends including Albert the Joy Dog, Ms. Lana Love and Gengus Le Chat. Photos and highlights of their journey are shared here to inspire much more of the same.
- Health Benefits of Friendship, Gratitude, Mirth, Pups & Purrs, Smiles, Volunteerism and Walking. You’ll be surprised – even amazed by what we’ve uncovered. You can use the quotes, stats and facts to encourage your contacts to “add-one-more” or to love again after the loss of a beloved companion.
- ICE (In Case of Emergency) Page. Handy place to list your essential contacts – for you and your companions. We start you off with the “Pet Poison Hotline” and the go to site for your local weather report. You add in the rest: Doctors, Vets, Emergency After Hour Contacts, Companion Care Provides, Pup and Purr Rescue Contacts, Neighbors, Animal Control and more …
- The “Essential & Eclectic Contact Listing” will keep you hanging onto your calendar for years to come! Includes: Articles, Associations & Organizations, Education and Training Resources, Exercise Contact Opportunities, Diet Recommendations, Foster Parent Suppliers, Fundraising Ideas, Pet-Friendly Hotel and Home Insurance Providers, Pet-Sitting Providers, Pet Service Franchise Opportunities, Volunteer Base Building Reports and opportunities to save money on everyday essential products and services.
- Special “Early Bird” Discount on DogCaption Christmas and Thank You Card Packs to help you get ready for the holidays frugally and to make it fun and memorable for your friends and family!
extra, Extra, EXTRA! Order NOW and receive our Adopt * Foster & Volunteer Special Events and Opportunities Alert which include:
- A fabulous and little known holiday event where you can show off pups in need of homes to peeps in need of daily exercise companions …
- A month devoted to heart health and happiness that can be turned into days and weeks of heart healthy, "match-making", opportunities with our peeps, pups and purrs!
- The best month of the year for our senior fur-friends …
- The perfect day to exchange a bad habit for a pet-healthy habit …
- “Favorite” and frugal product recommendations, easy and fun ways to attract forever homes and make fostering a breeze.
Adopt Foster Volunteer: Pup & Purr Opportunities Calendar “eBook” Edition.
Do you donate more than five hours a week and/or support several rescues in varying capacities? Do you regularly foster pups and/or purrs, or both? Are you wanting to get more involved to help a family member, friend, breed or rescue but don't know where to begin? If yes, this version is just right for you too!
Page size is 8.5" x 11” with extra space to make notes and jot down ideas, inspirations and new contacts and phone numbers. Includes handy checklists you’ll use again and again: Your Vehicle Mileage Record Keeper, Volunteer Opportunity Checklist, Adoption Event Checklist, Pet-Sitter/Walker Checklist and more. Special “Diary” pages and diary keeping ideas help you make this a year to remember, forever.
Notes: This is the electronic .PDF version. Once you’ve placed your order you can immediately print it off on your printer in “black/white” or “color”. You may also have it printed at a your neighborhood printer or quick print outlet like Staples, Kinkos, etc.
It’s very easy to customize by adding in additional blank pages, divider tabs, pockets and business card holder sheets to store contacts from adoption events and expos. You will need a 1” binder (not included with your purchase). It can also be saved on your Desktop for fast and easy access.
Shipping & Handling: N/A
This is a pdf download.
Available through Clickbank.com for only $12.95!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Here’s What People are Saying About the Adopt * Foster * Volunteer Pup & Purr Opportunities Calendar 2013
OMG. I had no idea how many dogs and cats are homeless. I had no idea that rescues are bombarded with pleas for foster homes and extra money to cover everything from temporary kennel fees, medical bills, food … The Adopt Foster Volunteer 2013 Calendar is a great tool for someone like me – an average animal lover - to help someone like you – a rescue in-the-trenches advocate. I’ll be promoting and selling it to all my customers and then some! - Jana Tzinberg, Founder, www.BuyEssentialOilsHere.com
"Love the calendar! It is full of great information for the longtime, dedicated animal rescue volunteer as well as novice volunteers. I just can’t put it down because every time I turn the page there is a new idea that gives me a light bulb moment or just makes me smile"! – Karen Hughes, Feral Cat Rescue Advocate and Founder, Peace of Mind Pet Services
“When you are seeking information for pets, this is the go to guide. As a new dog mom, I really could’ve used this calendar and all the information packed in to it. I didn’t even know where to look in the Yellow Pages for the things I suddenly needed. This is a great place for advertisers to put their services and an even better place for all pet parents to go for everything their precious pet could possible need.” - Patti Lawson, Esq., Author, The Dog Diet A Memoir What My Dog Taught Me About Shedding Pounds, Licking Stress and Getting a New Leash on Life
"What a great idea! You’ve packed an enormous amount of information and handy tools into this calendar! I particularly like the segments that talk about what shelters need because it gave me a lot of ideas about how I can help, easily!" - Cathy Wagner
"This is FAR MORE than an adorable calendar! Besides having a ton of valuable information about our four-legged friends, both with homes and those in need of homes, I especially like the forms that allow you to fill in information about your pets. I’m finally organized and it’s very handy to have everything in one place." - Sheryl Kurland
About the Author
The “Pup & Purr” Special Events Calendar was created by someone who is “in the foster and rescue trenches.” The author, Viveca Stone-Berry has been active in all aspects of animal rescue for years. She has fostered dogs and cats of all ages, shapes and sizes. She has transported animals, been a “volunteer dog walker” and a cat-petter and comforter. She has cleaned cages, picked up poop and walked for miles and miles looking for lost dogs. She slept for months on the floor of her best friend’s office to help her pup Velvet recover from a broken leg and, most recently, in her van to calm her newest foster’s separation anxiety (and let her husband get a good night’s sleep)! She has participated in bake-sales, pet expos, spay-ghetti dinners and bingo fundraisers, promoted pups and purrs at adoption events and enrolled lots and lots of friends and family members to donate time, money and resources too!